Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin

Just opened up my new glad cling wrap using for the first time.It's too thin and when put onto the top of the pan I wanted to put in the fridge, it poke holes already.

I had to clip some and paste it onto the the holes. I don't like it and will never purchase this again. I'm looking for a competitors brand soon and giving my other stuff to a thrift store. Big problem here.

You don't deserve any pictures. I've used this product for years, I'm 72 and I never ever had an issue with it. What did you do, outsource it.

My guess is that's true and anything no longer made in America is having major issues.Won't buy this stuff ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of glad plastic wrap and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Glad needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glad plastic wrap in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glad.

Had an Experience with Glad?

Comments