I have used this product for years.In the last year the wrap does not roll out correctly.

My our waste so much product to get a piece. I expect this with the bargain brand. Have you changed the way you are producing this product.. If so I will not be buying it anymore.

It expect better from your company. I am wasting time, and money. Glad you can do better. I expect better, and this is unexceptable.

I hope that you will respond, and let us know that we can trust your product once again, and then I will purchase it again.Thankyou

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Glad. The most disappointing about glad cling wrap at Glad was i did not like Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glad.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Glad to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Glad?

Comments

I bought a box,of cling wrap can't find the beginning of roll up roll out to even,start it I had to use a knife very thin product will not buy again got screwed out of 4 bucks