I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor.

Worse yet, I'm pregnant and seeing and smelling that made me violently ill. I complained to the company on Twitter and all they offered was coupons for money off another purchase! As if I wanted to buy additional faulty products? When i relayed that to the rep, he was very cocky.

I attached a copy of my receipt as well.

I will never purchase another GLAD product again not only due to their poor products, but due to their terrible customer service. I have informed all of my friends and family to boycott GLAD.

Review about: Glad Odorshield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: All bags defective, All of the bags were defective, Leaked all over floor.

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1282597

Glad bags I am disappointed with the fresh clean bags they are not Shield I think I should get my money back and some more

emeraldcoastlife
to John Goldsboro senior Crestview, Florida, United States #1282609

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this line leaks.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1272879

Seriously? Once in a while a product accidentally goes out defective.

Had you taken the box of bags with the receipt to the place of purchaser they would refund your money and return the bags to the manufacturer for refund.

Instead you blasted them on social media so they don't want to throw free stuff at you. If you are unhappy with their product stop buying from them.

to Anonymous Crestview, Florida, United States #1272903

Umm it was on a private message on Twitter. Do you work for GLAD?

Go home troll. So nice to pick on a woman for telling her experience.

What are you doing on "pissed consumer" website lol.