I paid $16 for a box of useless garbage bags.The seam has managed to split on nearly every single bag.
Basically, I have 120 useless bags that I have to put into another bag to carry out of the house. I'm very upset, and I definitely won't purchase Glad bag brand again. There's absolutely nothing more frustrating that cleaning up garbage only to put it in another bag and have it split again and have to clean it up a second or even a third time.
Aside from the frustration this causes...I just simply don't have the time sometimes to be concerned with a bag that is most likely going to let me down.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- All of the bags were defective
- All seams were not sealed
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 13 Gal Kitchen Bags
- Glad Hawaiian Aloha Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "For 5 days we were asking Aarons to rent us a bedroom new bedroom set. finely on the 6th day they sent a used bedroom set that was not the..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."