Glad - Seams Break - Bags are absolutely useless

I paid $16 for a box of useless garbage bags.The seam has managed to split on nearly every single bag.

Basically, I have 120 useless bags that I have to put into another bag to carry out of the house. I'm very upset, and I definitely won't purchase Glad bag brand again. There's absolutely nothing more frustrating that cleaning up garbage only to put it in another bag and have it split again and have to clean it up a second or even a third time.

Aside from the frustration this causes...I just simply don't have the time sometimes to be concerned with a bag that is most likely going to let me down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • All of the bags were defective
    • All seams were not sealed

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
13 Gal Kitchen Bags
Review category
review #892872

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Glad? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1231539 Thunder Bay, Ontario

I've had the same problem and super frustrated. I have used Glad for years and never had an issue. Thinking of switching now as their products just don't seem to be the same quality nor have the durability they used to. Especially with the garbage bags and Saran Wrap. Did the company do anything for you?

0 0 Reply

Aug 03 #1194236

You paid $16 USD for 120 rubbish bags! I converted the USD into UK GBP and it is £10.50. Whoa mega expensive! We dont have bags in stores that cost that much. I would stick to the dollar store (in UK its called Pound Land) as they are better quality

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Glad. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Glad.
Filing a new complaint about